Monday 16 June 2014

Why did I start blogging?


Hello everybody!



A week on since my first blog post, I have been considering the benefits of blogging and how happy I am that I finally made the jump! Having my own area on the internet is fantastic, here I can ramble on about anything I want, and spend 10 minutes pouring out my heart to you all! So if you are considering setting up a blog, I would only recommend it, I honestly have no regrets!

The fact that I have some followers is hugely exciting and if you are reading this or following me on Bloglovin, THANK YOU! I would have been happy with a single follower, so to have a few is very exciting, I am simply overwhelmed! It means so much that people are actually reading what I write, I know, everybody says that, but I genuinely mean it!

So what can you continue to expect? I really just want to have a mix of all the things I love, beauty, fashion, lifestyle and a little photography thrown in. Please leave me comments of any posts you would like to see, I would love to hear from you.

Apologies if you found today's post a little rambling, I just really wanted to say THANK YOU and express how happy I am that I joined the blogging community!

Love,

Bethany
x

Disclaimer: All opinions on this blog are my own.  While I will always give an honest opinion, I cannot guarantee that an product which works for me will also work for you. I will work hard to bring you unique posts on my blog and all work will be my own. Please contact me with the email bethfairlyfantastic@gmail.com  for permission to use photographs and please do not use without consent.


No comments:

Post a Comment