Tuesday 10 June 2014

The All timers...Body and Skincare.


Hello everybody!

I thought that I would have a series of posts on my blog about some of my favourite beauty products, in order for you to get to know me better. But these aren't just any favourites, these are my all time favourites! In this series, I will tell you about the products that are never not found in my collection.  I was thinking about doing a similar series  to this for fashion and photography, please leave a comment if you would be interested! Anyway, lets get started with todays feature- Body and Skincare!





















Vaseline
This product is a classic. There is a reason that a pot of Vaseline can be found in most women's collections, its simply the best, while also being ridiculously cheap to buy. Moisturising without being sticky, I personally use the original version every night in order to wake up with soft supple lips, but with countless flavours, you are sure to find one to suit you.

The Body Shop Body Butter
I'm heartbroken to see that the Body Shop have discontinued my beloved Vanilla Bliss body butter (it smells incredible!) so I have instead linked my second favourite, the Japanese Cherry Blossom, another lovely scent. Admittedly these do take a while to sink into my skin, but once they have, my legs feel soft, lasting for a good while as well. Plus the Body Shop often reduce these from £13.00 to a fiver, so they are definitely worth a look!

No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream for Oily Skin
You will soon learn that I have a bit of a thing for No7, especially skincare. Yes their products are slightly pricey for high-street, but I believe that it is worth it. I used to really struggle with my skin, until I discovered the No7 Beautiful Skin range. Along with their foaming cleanser, this turned my skin around, I cannot recommend it more. It has a light consistency, so perfect for those with an oilier skin but it still manages to keep me moisturised through a long day. Plus with the £5 off vouchers, you can find this for below £10!

So that's it for todays all timers, please let me know if you enjoyed this, and what are your all time favourite products?

Love,
Bethany
xx

Disclaimer: All opinions on this blog are my own.  While I will always give an honest opinion, I cannot guarantee that an product which works for me will also work for you. I will work hard to bring you unique posts on my blog and all work will be my own. Please contact me with the email bethfairlyfantastic@gmail.com  for permission to use photographs and please do not use without consent.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I adore the n07 creams. I use the blue one for dry skin.
    Followed your blog btw and I look forward to reading future posts
    xx
    dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have improved my skin enormously, I love the night cream as well! Thank you so much for reading!xxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete