Friday 13 June 2014

A Little Photography Snippet.


Hello everybody!

For today's post, I thought that I would focus on my photography, in fact I am considering sharing some of my photos with you on a weekly basis, please let me know if you would be interested.

My passion for photography began at an early age when I received my first camera when I was around eight. I remember running around at my birthday party, taking about a million photos of my friends. Over the years it has developed into more serious hobby, and with the help of my dad, I think I have improved. Now, my Fujifilm camera accompanies me everywhere! Here is a couple of what I believe, are my best photographs.

                                                                         The Cows

 
 
 


Personally, this is my favourite. It was one of those spur of the moment photographs, that I took without really concentrating and yet it turned out quite good. I love the way that they are looking right at the camera and the contrast between them and the grass background.

A Surprise Encounter


 
As you can see, there is a bit of a theme here, I love animal photography! I was really not expecting to see the seals when walking to the beach in Norfolk, but there were hundreds! It was a special moment and this photo means I will never forget it!

Anyway, that's the end of my snippet for today! I am aware that all art is personal but please let me know what you think, feedback is well appreciated! Also, I would love to know if you would like to see another post like this, just leave a comment!

Love,

Bethany
xx

Disclaimer: All opinions on this blog are my own.  While I will always give an honest opinion, I cannot guarantee that an product which works for me will also work for you. I will work hard to bring you unique posts on my blog and all work will be my own. Please contact me with the email bethfairlyfantastic@gmail.com  for permission to use photographs and please do not use without consent.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment