Monday 9 June 2014

A bit of a haul...


Hello everybody!

On Sunday morning, I had the pleasure of going shopping with my mum. I love shopping and I picked up a couple of beauty bits and a great pair of summer shorts which I thought I would share with you today.


Dorothy Perkins Indigo Denim Shorts



It is very rare for me to enter Dorothy Perkins and even rarer for me to make a purchase, however I really liked the fit of these shorts and at £15, they are great value.  Now summer is around, it is time for me to have my incredibly pale legs on show, and I am certain that I will have lots of wear out of these. I think that these will look great with a nice t-shirt, kimono thrown over the top and a pair of convere for a relaxed summer look.



Soap and Glory Hand Food

Ever since I tried their Thick and Fast Mascara , I've had a bit of a thing for Soap and Glory, and I've been lusting over this cream for some time. However now my old hand cream has finally ran out, I thought that I would try the travel size of this, which at £2.50 is a steal! (by the way, expect a review later in the week!)

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

I know, I know this product is raved about by every single blogger, youtuber, and woman in the UK but ITS THE BEST!  Perfect both beneath the eyes and on horrible blemishes this little gem is a must in every girl's makeup bag, and I am now on my third tube! Creamy, easy to apply and it doesn't crease... HOW IS THIS STUFF LESS THAN £5????

Marks and Spencer Essential Extracts Cocoa Butter and Vanilla Foam Bath

Wow, that's a mouthful! I am a big lover of M&S body care at the moment, and this stuff is lovely in a nice hot bath at the end of the day (ahhhh!). If you like the smell of vanilla and a foamy bath then this definitely for you, but they do also offer a cream variation and lots of other lovely flavours. But guess what. Its a pound. Perfect!

So guys, that's the end of my little haul for today. Thank you for reading and please leave comments, feedback or ideas for posts. I would love some feedback. As you might have seen from my last post, I am now on Bloglovin, so please follow me on there!

Love,
Bethany
x

Disclaimer: All opinions on this blog are my own.  While I will always give an honest opinion, I cannot guarantee that an product which works for me will also work for you. I will work hard to bring you unique posts on my blog and all work will be my own. Please contact me with the email found in my contact details for permission to use photographs and please do not use without consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment